RICHCROFT ORGANIZATIONAL UPDATES
First, I would like to thank all of our family and friends who have supported Richcroft during this Pandemic. We have received kind
words, encouragement, and donations. For that, I am extremely grateful.
Effective Friday, September 11th:
As Maryland moves into Phase 3 of its Roadmap to Recovery, Richcroft will be modifying its current visitation policy.
Effective, Saturday, August 22nd
- The supported individual is picked up from and returned to the Richcroft home on the same date.
June 4, 2020 Update
As you know, Governor Hogan has moved Maryland into Phase 2 of the Roadmap to Recover Plan. As a result, Richcroft is modifying its current visitation policy effective Friday, June 5th. We will continue to evaluate how we provide supports using CDC and MD Department of Health guidance.
June 4, 2020 Update
Richcroft Inc’s modified visitation policy is as follows:
- Visitation must occur at the home location, outside.
- Visitation must be planned in advance by scheduling with Program Manager. Visitations will last a maximum of 1 hour and may not exceed 4 visitors.
- All visitors must wear a mask and practice social distancing to the best of their ability.
- Visitors may not enter the home.
- The policy of no back and forth home visits will continue to be enforced at this time.
- Should Maryland show a spike or second wave, this policy will be revised.
We know these are difficult and challenging times, requiring hard decisions and unprecedented changes to some Richcroft policies. Please know that the health and safety of our staff and supported individuals is at the core of all decisions we make. As you know, Governor Hogan has lifted the Stay at Home order and Maryland has entered into Phase 1 of the Roadmap to Recovery plan. While the State is able to move into Phase 1, not all counties in which Richcroft provides services will be moving at the same speed. With that in mind Richcroft will be continually evaluating its supports, policies and procedures using CDC and MD Department of Health guidance. At this time, our services and supports will remain as it has been since March 13, 2020.
This includes the following: